It's no secret that this is my favorite time of year, and that fall is my absolute favorite. Between the changing of the leaves, the crisp cool air, the first time you slip on a cozy sweater and boots, football sundays and pumpkin flavored anything -- I couldn't wait to put together my fall bucket list!
Pretty Little Thing's Fall Bucket List
1. pumpkin picking
2. apple picking
3. go to a Giants game
4. carve/decorate pumpkins for Halloween
5. make a gingerbread haunted house
6. do a corn maze
7. visit a haunted house
8. go on a hayride
9. creative Halloween costumes
10. watch scary movies all day
11. try cooking a new recipe every week
12. play in the leaves
13. work on my photography
14. go hiking
15. attend college homecoming
16. decorate apartment with fall/halloween decor
17. go on a weekend roadtrip
18. make homemade hard cider
19. have a pumpkin carving party
20. throw a Halloween party
21. do more projects from pinterest (less pinning more doing)
22. work on my scrapbook
23. spend Thanksgiving with family and friends
24. go shopping on black Friday
25. make cozy fall comfort foods like soup and chili
26. attempt to start my Christmas shopping early
27. watch the new season of American Horror Story
28. go to a murder mystery dinner
29. go wine tasting at a winery
30. watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"
31. Hoboken Music and Arts Festival
32. try pumpkin flavored anything
33. eat apple cider donuts
34. visit the Salem Witch Museum in MA
35. host a day after Thanksgiving cocktail party with friends
36. have more creative (and surprise) date nights
37. get into college football with D
38. watch Paranormal Activity 4.
omg I'm scared already!!
39. enjoy the fall foliage
40. try to leave work at work, and live in the moment : )
I sure have a lot of my list, but I'm excited to try to achieve them all!
Hope you all read along to keep up with my autumn adventures...
Cheers to cooler weather -- and happy fall everyone! : )
-Pretty Little Things