4.05.2013

Happy Birthday D : )

Tomorrow is a very special day. It marks the day my love was born, which is a day to celebrated.
We have some birthday festivities planned -- all of which I can't share on here because a certain birthday someone reads the blog so all secrets must be kept. But pictures will surely be shared next week.
These are some of my favorite pictures of us when we first started dating over three years ago. 
We are so happy and so carefree.
D, I wanted to take the time to say how much I truly love you. Three years it's been and everyday is always a new adventure. One day it feels like we've been together for 10 years (and I mean that in a good way!) and other days it feels like I'm learning new things about you all the time. It never gets old. 
You are my best friend, my love and my favorite person out there. 
There's no one else I'd rather spend my days with -- even if it is an E.G.D (inside joke).
And some special songs I wanted to share with D that remind me of you....

A throw back song because I'm old school like that...
this one always reminds me of D

And my new favorite that makes me think of us : )

so with that being said....

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Happy Birthday D!
I love you.

xo Steph

14 comments:

  1. Aww, hope you both share an amazing day tomorrow!!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet post! Happy birthday to D!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw yay! Happy Early Birthday D! Enjoy your surprise birthday activities! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of the nicest things I've ever had written or said about me. I need nothing more for my bday because I have you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute! I love elton johns this is your song. Makes me think of my hubby. Happy Birthday to him!


    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! lovely photos!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so sweet Steph! Happy Birthday to D! Hope you have another 100+ years together:)! P.S. Your Song is one of my favorite songs:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awhh so cute! Happy Birthday to D!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Springtime Coral'.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting video clips . So much thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday. And sorry for late.

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww this is so cute. happy birthday D. you guys are really cute together. i love seeing you guys. thank you for always sharing a part of your life with us.
    Clipping Path Service

    photo retouching service

    IBR Graphics Studio Blog

    How to do clipping path

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...