My best & worst of the Golden Globes 2014. Did anyone catch the Golden Globes on Sunday? I love watching award shows for so many reasons. The fashion, the celebs, the awards to my favorite films and shows, the jokes and silly banter....I love it all. And especially the gorgeous couture. Let's take a look of my favorite and not so favorite looks of the night, shall we?
My favorite looks of the night:
1. So pretty in jewel tones. Let's start with our hostesses with the mostesses. Not only are these ladies funny and smart.....but they are hot mommas too! They are so cute together and this look of theirs was one of my favorites!
2. American Hustle. Amy Adams has proven she can make it on the big screen and also on the red carpet. In my opinion its actually pretty hard to pull off red while ON the red carpet and she does this flawlessly. Loving the daring deep cut in that dress too!
3. Brights & capes. Everything about this dress is a yes for me. So stunning and flawless.
4. Reeses Pieces. Reese will always be on my favorites list. Whether she's at an award show or dressed down going to the grocery store, she always looks so put together and classic. And I thought this color looked beautiful on her. That, and her adorable blunt bob.
5. Amy gets her golden globe. And this simple black dress fits her like a glove and looks amazing.
6. You can never go wrong with black. Well I guess you can, but when you''re Angela Bassett, how could you? She looks amazing in everything. Have you seen her on American Horror Story? She is one bad-ass witch that I both want to be, and am absolutely terrified of.
7. My favorite baby bump of the night. Emerald, sequins, long sleeves. Perfection.
8. Black & lace. Love.
9. I think this dress looked much better on TV than it does in this photograph, but I thought this dress was edgy, fun and classy all at the same time. I would have definitely worn this if I was a celeb!
10. Love everything about this dress. The green heels are kind of random for me but what can you do?
And for the worst:
1. I love everything about Jennifer Lawrence, but this dress is just a no. Just no. This would absolutely not be flattering on anyone. Would it??
2. This screams bad 90's bridesmaid dress. I think I wore a similar dress as a flower girl before....
3. I think this had potential but when terribly wrong. Turn this dress into a form fitting sheath dress and you can count me in! I could then picture this on January Jones ala Betty Draper.
4. NOOO Drew NOOOO! This dress is busy and ugly and looks like a curtain. Not the right way to dress your cute little baby bump.
5. Nope. Not sure what it is about this dress, but I just can't stand it. Is it prom-ish? Is it the fact that it reminds me of something out of the 1990 JCPenny catalogue? I'm not sure. I just greatly dislike it.
6. Nope. Gorgeous woman, terrible dress.
7. Another example how to not dress your baby bump. Kerry is usually a win for me, but this is so NOT.
8. Palm trees. Really?
9. Sandra is usually another win for me but this dress is hideous. I like the bodice but the bottom half of the dress has got to go!
10. NOOO Tina! There are so many things wrong with this dress, I just can't.
11. WTF? There are no words. So very bad.
So what were your best and worst looks from the Golden Globes?
What would you rock if you attended an award show?