8.12.2014

Calling all Shark Week Fans!

It's that time of year again that people go bonkers for -- Discovery Channel's Shark Week!! If you're like me (and most of the population) there is a weird fascination with this terrifying creature. Even since I saw Jaws at a young age, I had this love/hate relationship with sharks. They terrify yet intrigue me. It was be the same party of me that loves Halloween so much -- I just love being scared. So with Shark Week 2014 alive and well, why not call some friends over and throw yourself a Shark Week viewing party. Go ahead and even create a drinking game around it too -- because there's always a reason to celebrate something!! All images I collected from pinterest and original sources can be found here
 Cute beachy themed table include a cupcake tower and salt water taffy.
 Cute cardboard shark cut outs I found on Etsy
Adorable cards -- could be used as invitations too!
Fancier table setting. How fun is that shark and shrimp bowl centerpiece??
Fruit salad or jello shots anyone?
Beach ball cake pops - genius!
"Sand dollar" cookies -- aka snickerdoodles -- my fav!!
More beachy cupcakes. Love the "sandy" beach with the umbrella!
Cute shark fin votive candles to set the mood.
And of course we can't forget a fun and cute outfit for the hostess with the mostess.
And I love shark week tee and ocean inspired sparkly nail polish!
And this little nugget was too cute not to share!!

So anyone else obsessed with Shark Week like me??

xo Steph

2 comments:

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...