10.01.2014

Hello, October!

First off, hi! I'm back from the radio silence (otherwise known as the month of September!) and I'm so sorry I've let blogging go to the way side, but the start of this school year has been ROUGH to say the least. Things are finally starting to calm down and I feel like I can get my head above water now. Which is great, because it's just in time for my absolute favorite month........
Happy October everyone!!  
October, let me count the ways why I love so: the changing of the leaves from green to vibrant reds, oranges and golden yellows (the reds are my personal favorite!), the crisp fall air, cozy over-sized sweaters, chunky knit scarves, boots, bonfires, football season and tailgating, apple picking, hot and fresh farm stand cider, pumpkin picking, carving, and decorating......ok, just pumpkin everything. Including the coveted pumpkin spice latte (Dunkin is preferred over Starbucks), Cheers to Oktoberfest, and fall flavored beers, scary movies, haunted houses and hayrides (D has a love/hate relationship with these - but always ends up going anyway), Halloween, and preparing this years Halloween costumes (because you know, costumes are kind of my thing!) Finally booking a weekend trip up to Salem, MA for a weekend filled with witch hunts and scary ghost tours. The return of scary fall TV shows like American Horror Story and The Walking Dead......and hopefully the final installment of the Paranormal Activity movies (D and my yearly tradition) And lastly, we're having our engagement party this month! So many fun things to look forward to (and blog about), so I promise more blogging coming your way.I just hope I have enough time to fit in all my October fun :)

xo Steph

5 comments:

  1. I am a libra and love October as well for many many reasons I can list, yet it would be entirely too long. Feliz Octubre : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I was just telling your mom that I was hoping you'd come back to blogging! I'm looking forward to keeping up with all of your fun! Today was really hot here and it's definitely super weird coming from NEPA! But apparently we have a big october fest coming up here and we might be heading to the beach tomorrow. I guess I'll take it haha. Come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a similar post.. LOVE October too!! :)

    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thanks for shared . Like and appreciate this post .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, enjoyed a lot
    Check out stunning printed shirts, they are available in much affordable rates!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...