Every October I get excited about so many things! So much so that I need to make time in my busy schedule to get my fill of all things October/spooky/Halloween. I decided to share with you some of my Halloween favorites -- aka things I love to do, watch, eat, decorate...well you get the idea : )
1. haunted houses are a must.
This year we went to the scariest one to date (more on this in another post) and it involved a haunted hayride and corn maze too!
2. Decorating with candy corn.
I don't care to eat them, but they make the cutest decorations. I enjoy filling hurricane glasses with them, sticking a candle in, and letting your home smell like sweet, sweet candy.
3. Essie's Wicked -- my go-to nail color for fall.
4. Pumpkin Spice teas and coffes. Enough said.
5. Pumpkin Spice lip gloss. yummy.
6. Leaves candle by Stakin and Co. The best candle ever.
7. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Halloween & The Nightmare Before Christmas
are on my must watch list every October.
8. Halloween funfetti cupcakes. I made these the other day, and they are the bomb. : )
So there you have it. My must have Halloween favorites courtesy of Pretty Little Things.
What's on your must have list?
-Pretty Little Things