5.05.2014

Entertain: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta

Happy Cinco de Mayo people! A holiday devoted to eating Mexican food and drinking Corona -- I can get down with that! So of course, I need to share some party inspirations because, we all know I love to plan a festive and fabulous party. I swear, I live for holidays and theme parties -- why can't they be every day? Anyway here are some inspiration photos I pulled together from {Pinterest}. If you want to recreate a Cinco de Mayo party like this yourself, all original sources can be found {here}.
1. Festive chalkboard -- "Fiesta like there's no Manana"
2. Colorful plates
3. Fresh pico de gallo
4. Pink Grapefruit margaritas
5. Homemade guacamole served in a (mortar and pestle here)
8. Mexican corn with a squeeze of lime
7. Taco Bar chalkboard art
8. Ombre garlands for decor
9. mmmmm Taaaacos
10. Pinata cookies -- amazing.
11. Fuchsia peonies for pops of color
12. Stocked bar, including San Pellegrino (one of my new favs)
13. Margarita Lime cupcakes

I'm be sure to enjoy a Corona Light with lime and some fresh guac today to make my Monday afternoon a little more special.
What are your fun Cinco De Drinko plans for today?

xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. Happy Cinco de Mayo! Dean,Jenn and I celebrated a day early at Marita"s yesterday. We had salsa and chips, tacos, burritos.. Yummy! hope you guys have a happy one today. love you both and Tiko Biko. :) :) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie I love how festive and excited you get for the holidays. Your excitement excites me :P. I agree...there are not enough holidays in the year....especially April through October. Happy Cinco De Mayo! Hope you are out celebrating with your love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you will share such nice post with us , Thanks .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...