5.12.2014

Weekend Recap

How was everyone's Mother's Day weekend? Here in Jersey we couldn't have gotten nicer weather. If anything, it started getting a little hot in the sun! Luckily, we had outdoor reservations in a nice shaded spot on the waterfront so it turned out to be the perfect day! Even more perfect, I had my mom and D's mom there - so it was such a nice afternoon :)
 me and my momma down at the waterfront.
 Mother's Day lunch was at a restaurant called Little Town, NJ. Fun Fact: for anyone who watches The Real Housewives of New Jersey (guilty!) Caroline Manzo's sons own this restaurant. I've actually seen them there a few times but they weren't there on sunday. A cool thing about this place is all their food is locally grown and sourced from New Jersey. And the bar is stocked with only local Jersey craft beers and wines. #jerseystrong
love him!
I even got a Mother's Day card from Tiki!! (You're cute D!)
After lunch we took a walk on the river for some frozen yogurt and people watching.
With two of my favorite ladies, Momma D and Momma G :)
 my parents :)
And to top it all off….my best friend had her baby on Thursday. 
I'm officially an aunt!! I can't wait to meet this little peanut and so excited for her to celebrate her first mother's day!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

xo Steph

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Your make-up/skin looks so pretty, what do you use? Have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks for the sweet comments Michell! I was actually think of doing a skin/makeup post for a while now so I'll give you some of my favorite products....stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. It looks like everyone had a great time! The weather really couldn't have been any more perfect for a Mother's Day celebration. Sorry we missed you guys. Dean and I want to plan something soon!

    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Glad you all were able to get together on Saturday! We definitely need to get together soon -- which I think we are in a few weeks for the mets game actually!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you and your moms had a great time!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we did!! and a Happy Mother's Day to you Alice! xo

      Delete
    2. we had a great time.Thanks for having us. love you guys and Tiko-Biko. :) :) :) From Grola

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lovely day. LOVE the card from your "dog"- so cute! :)

    kstormfashionblogwordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kylie! and I know, love the card from my little dog baby!! :)

      Delete
  5. Totally wonderful . Great thanks for shared .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...