6.12.2012

Look of the Day: Derby Style

As promised, here are some pictures from my day at Belmont! We had a great time and I'm already mentally planning in my head what I'm going to wear next year! Hope you enjoy : )
Outfit Details
Hat - $5.99 from the grocery store (seriously!)
Floral Dress - boutique in Hoboken, NJ
Pearl Necklace and Bracelet - college graduation gift from the parents
Horse shoe earrings - ooooold gift from my Aunt
Wedge sandals - Seychelles 
Purse - Michael Kors
Watch - Michael Kors
Hats are a MUST here!
Horse shoe earrings for good luck!!
Pearls to look like a lady ; )
 And of course we took pics of the horses and the actual races...
I know one of the biggest let downs this year was the possible triple crown winner "We Want Another" was injured -- Triple Crown Winners are rare {meaning they won all three races - Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont} so there were a lot of unhappy race goers...
A man showing some support on his hat!
Hopes he doesn't mind me secretly snapping a pic of him for the blog haha.

And of course me and my oh so handsome man : )
 And I have to include out takes because they are just too funny!
 Ahhh finally got the self pictures done right! : )

Hope you all have a lovely day : )

-Pretty Little Things





6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely! What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and it was a beautiful day for the races!

      Delete
  2. The hat totally rocks with this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comments Tara! I want to try incorporating the hats in more outfits too!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I have one more picture up then the 1,000 lb. animals featured in this post ;)

    Let's start giving more love to the men in the lives of these beautiful women!! What do you think girls?!?! A little love to the men?

    Men/amateur photographers unite!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...