Just thought I would share some pictures of things that are currently inspiring me right now.
All image were found on my Pinterest. You can follow me there too! : )
I want to have a wine and cheese party. How amazing does this setup look?
I saw these DIY mugs and instantly thought, that's perfect for me and D!
Can you guess which one of us likes coffee and who like the green tea?
And this little wonder! How amazing would it be to have this little "clubhouse" in your backyard for an adult place to retreat? I always wanted a tree house and never got one - and this one might make up for all those lost years!
Framed for the bedroom? So girly and sassy!
Breakfast in bed? yes please!
I want little bento boxes like these to savor my morning delightfulness!
Pretty chevron print earrings.
Hot pink peonies -- because why not? They are gorgeous!
on another note......
I was honored to be nominated the versatile blogger award by Skylette over at Sequins & Stilettos - what a doll she is! Please check her out, she has amazing style and class : )
The rules for accepting this award are the following:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Link to their site
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate other bloggers for the award – link to their site – let them
know they’ve been nominated!
So here are 7 random facts about me
(you can find even more facts here)
1. I love getting stuff in the mail. I seriously get five magazine subscriptions in the mail and thinking of signing up for Birchbox or some other type of monthly subscription. Who doesn't love getting stuff in the mail??
2. I love books. I collect books. I hope to have a huge library in my house one day. Maybe one that looks like this. I love the smell of them and the accomplished feeling I get when I hold a finished book in my hands. And for that reason, I will never own a Kindle or any other e-reader.
3. Fall is my favorite time of year. Football, wearing sweaters, boots and jeans, pumpkin flavored everything, Halloween, the feel of crisp fall air and the smell of burning leaves - I. Love. It. All.
4. I'm half Filipino, and the other half a mix of Irish, Ukrainian and German.
Talk about being a mutt! I prefer the term exotic though ; )
5. I might be slightly addicted to sushi. D and I have it at least once a week.
6. I love seafood. And I'll never pass up a trip to Red Lobster for those Cheddar biscuits -- mmmmm don't judge me!
7. I have a stuffed Koala named Kelly since the day I was born. I love and she still has her designated spot on my bed : )
And I wanted to nominate the following lovely ladies for this award:
Hope you all enjoyed my little inspirations today!
-Pretty Little Things