images found via Pinterest
Who would have thought we survived the 2012 Mayan calendar into another glorious year? Crazy right?! The endings of anything always leaves me with a bittersweet feeling -- sad to let go of wonderful memories but happy to move forward, live life to the fullest and create wonderful new experiences. I'll also be happy to leave a lot of 2012 behind me -- between the hurricane, tragic shootings and many personal struggles in my own life -- I do welcome a fresh start and hope for better days to come.
I have to admit, one thing I am most excited about is the direction my blog will be taking. Starting this life + style blog has been so much fun for me and has not only been an enjoyable hobby, but I hope for it to one day become a successful business venture (hey, we can dream right?)
I want to get started right away but just wanted to share with you a few things you will be seeing from Pretty Little Thing's in the new year.
What you'll see from PLT this year:
- More outfit posts and looks of the day
- I'll continue taking you shopping in my "Shopping with Pretty Little Things" series
- More Entertaining posts on how to throw awesome parties -- including menu ideas, decor, recipes and other fun goodies
- More home decorating/apartment renovations posts of my adventures as I decorate our new home
- room by room tour (once we finish)
- More cooking -- I'll be putting all my cookbooks to good use!
- Thinking about putting together a new style series of pieces every woman must own (more on this later)
Happy 2013 everyone and I hope you'll continue on this blogging journey with me : )