Amidst all the pumpkins, and spooky and scary everything we surround ourselves with in October to prepare for Halloween - celebrating Oktoberfest is a fabulous German tradition and perfect excuse to celebrate some other favorites of mine -- beer and food! So why not have an Oktoberfest themed get together this weekend? Especially for those who hate Halloween (who are those people by the way??) get festive with all that fall has to offer sans the scary stuff. Take a look at all these details below.
| the details |
1. the perfect party need a festive invitation
2. keep decor simple. sheafs of wheat, and a wide array of craft beer bottles
3. beer tasting are made that much more awesome in this rustic wooden glass holder
| the food |
4. no better companion for a german themed party other than freshly baked pretzels
5. beer cheese soup in a bread bowl -- hello!
6. beer mac and cheese
7. Oktober lager stew made with german sausage
| the extras |
8. photo booth fun - try a giant sized pretzel as the ultimate photo booth for insta-fun
9. Boozy Guinness root beet floats. um, yes please.
10. the perfect combination of salty & sweet. beer and pretzel cupcakes for guests to take home
Interested in more Oktoberfest accessories to get into the festive spirit? These slippers are perfect for the host and hostess who have been on their feet all day, brew your own beer for the occasion, and this or this for serving beer to your guests.
So do you celebrate Oktoberfest?
hope you all have a lovely day -- prost!