Since getting the new iphone 5 the other day (momma got an upgrade!) I wanted to clean out some of the photo stragglers and share them on here with all the stuff I'm loving lately. Take a look. And oh yeah.....Happy Friday!!
1. My Hunter Flats. Rainy spring days aren't so bad with my rainy day flats. Yes, these do exist and I get oh so many compliments on them! I got them in boring black because I wanted them to match everything, but they come in tons of pretty, bright colors.
2. Key Lime Easter Peep Cupcakes. Just call me (and my mom) Betty Crocker.
These were delish and just another fun way to play around with those classic Easter treats.
3. Empire State gets a pretty pastel makeover for Easter. This Friday D and I went into the city to see Billy Joel in concert at Madison Square Garden. It was THE perfect quintessential New York night. I love those kind of nights. I'm in a New York State of Mind.....
4. My dad and D wearing matching aviator glasses. Priceless.
5. My little Tiki girl all bundled up like a burrito. She's just too cute not to include ;)
6. Healthy lifestyles are all about portion control. I'm obsessed with these sectioned off Tupperware containers because I can basically make an adult lunchable. Remember lunchables? You can make them yourself and take them to work, and give it a more adult, health conscious version. Here I've included organic deli turkey and provolone cheese, whole wheat triscuts, lightly salted edamame and organic strawberries and blueberries.
7. Saturday morning brunch done right ;)
And yes I use my valentine plates all year round.
8. My bestie's baby shower. She's due in a few weeks and I'm so excited for her and to officially become an aunt :) How cute is she?!
So what are you loving lately?
Happy Friday Friends!