4.30.2014

My Current Wish List

Out with the old and in with the new! I've currently been spending my time offline doing some spring cleaning in my apartment (and my life) and it feels great to get rid of old stuff that no longer serves its purpose. I've been doing everything from cleaning out the fridge and pantry, to tackling that scary junk drawer (or closet) and tossing old makeup (yes, it does expire) and old clothes that I no longer wear. Not only is spring cleaning incredibly cathartic and freeing, but it's also exciting because I can replace all that old stuff with new, fresh replacements that are more suitable for my life. So now that I've thrown away/given away/donated a ton of stuff….here is what's currently on my wish list for replacements.

Wish list

| details |



1. New Sunglasses. My oversized sunglasses from Loft (seen in most of my outfit posts) have finally gone kaput! So very sad, especially because they were cheap and lasted me over 10 years! D got me some Ray Ban aviators for Christmas which I love, but I still have a yearning to replace my "bug" glasses -- as D would call them since he thinks I resemble a bug when I wear them.

2. Anything with stripes. Because why not? This sweater is adorable, and since I just upgraded to the new iPhone 5 this week, that iPhone case is calling my name!

3. New Scent. Spring means lighter and fresher fragrances. I just smelled a sample of this Peony and Blush Suede in a magazine the other day and was totally sold!

4. Pastel nails. They are just too pretty not to. And totally acceptable for work. 

5. Those sandals. I think they will go with everything. And I want them in black too :)

6. Makeup upgrades. I've been on the hunt for colors that actually flatter me, rather than colors I think will look good on me, only to come home and I look like a clown. MAC's Viva Glam V has been my lipstick color of choice for a while now (the lady at the MAC counter said its a universally flattering shade, and I tend to agree) and I'm caving for the same color in a lip glass too. Also kinda loving the bright coral and orange lip colors now. Currently on the hunt for one that flatters more olive skin tones.

7. A versatile tote bag. Something classic that will last forever and affordable. And let's be honest, the gold monogramming is what sold me on this one!

So what's on your wish list right now?

xo Steph

8 comments:

  1. Oh you should try "Be A Lady" by MAC! Have the girl put it on you so you can see how it will look. That is what sold me!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh that will be on my list next to try out! I get so overwhelmed at the MAC counter! thanks for the suggestions Lee! :)

      Delete
  2. Love these picks! I've been stalking those J.Crew wedges!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they just the cutest!! I'm hoping to add them to my closet soon :)

      Delete
  3. I love all these picks, but the bag is a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Michelle! the bag is perfect for everyday use and is so versatile -- it will definitely get it's money worth right away!

      Delete
  4. I loveeeeeeee that bag! I can't wait for my travel season to end so that I can do some good spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are amazing specially the lip-stick .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...