9.12.2013

camo casual.

I think Jenna Lyons was just quoted saying that leopard/animal prints are practically a neutral.  I think she's right on....and the more I think about it, I think camouflage can be considered the same thing too! I'm usually not one for wearing printed pants (I know, so unadventurous of me) but with camo pants, I feel like I can pull it off. Throw on a comfy vintage soft tee, a denim vest, and you got yourself a great transitional outfit from summer to fall : )
 Outfit Details:
Denim vest: Target (similar) // T-shirt: Old Navy // Camo Jeans: Gap 
Gold Watch: Fossil (here) // Wedges: Target (nice option) 
 Michael Kors bracelet // Alex and Ani bracelets here and here //  Nail Polish color
 So what are your thoughts on camo -- a do or a don't? 
Is it a neutral or something only hunters and army soldiers wear?

xo Steph


21 comments:

  1. I'm a little slow to warm up to the camo trend but the more I see it on other bloggers, the more I'm thinking I may need a pair of camo jeans!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should Sharon! It't not as scary as it looks! They still have the Gap pants online, I think on sale too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Rosely! Thanks for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Lee! How do you style camo print stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look!! Camo is my favorite fall pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's becoming one of my favorites too Sarah! I have my eye on a camo jacket which would be the perfect light jacket for fall! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit! I love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sweet comments! glad you liked it : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those camo pants! Just got a great pair myself! xo

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved camo on other people, I'm just unsure whether I could pull it off. I love your pants and the color of your polish is perfect!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I abs love camo for fall! Great post!


    cheers,
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camo pants are great! I'd love to add a camo tshirt or jacket to my wardrobe too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely look! I need a denim vest like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. supercute! i'm searching for the perfect camo pants rt now!
    xoxo, jillian
    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steph, I also see camo print as a neutral, which i wore with a tuxedo jacket in a recent post! As a neutral, it is so versatile. I love the way you styled yours!

    XX, Elle

    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely a DO! These are great pants and look amazing on you.


    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving camo this season too! Super cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photo capture are very impressive , thanks .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...