9.06.2013

happy football season y'all!

It's the most wonderfullll tiiiime of the year! Nope, it's not Christmas, but it's just as exciting to me -- it's football season! For any of you ladies who love football, getting your game day attire can almost be as important as the actual game (I said almost). Luckily for us, fashion has caught on and now there are so many stores that carry local team stuff including Victoria's Secret Pink, Old Navy, and Forever 21 to name a few. I'm all about the classic traditional team colors (non of those girly pink jerseys for me -- yuck) so I'll proudly be rockin' my blue and red. And don't forget the matching accessories and manis too!
I'll be watching my Giants kick off their season this weekend and getting pumped for every Sunday Funday from now until February. Ahhhhh life is good : )

Game day gear

Check out some of my favorite football gear:


Victoria's Secret victoria secret t shirt // Cute vintage tee option // off the shoulder sweatshirt // skinny jeans // Red Hunter Flats // Tory Burch cuff jewelry // Deborah Lippmann Red nail polish / Deborah Lippmann blue nail polish //  Football Team Gnome (because it's just too cute not to have a gnome sporting your teams colors!)
also kinda loving this tee shirt, these cozy sweatpants, and these fab mugs to enjoy my cold beverages : )
rockin' my Giants themed nails // Red nail polish // Blue nail polish
D and I last year representin' (and matching like the dorks that we are) in our "Gmen" Super Bowl tshirts. Cuz that's how we rollllll.

So do I have any other ladies out there who are into football? Any NY Giants fans? Or does the thought of watching football on Sunday leave you wanting to scream and run to the nearest mall for safety? 


Cheers to our first official Sunday Funday!

And a happy football season to all!
#gobigblue

xo Steph


20 comments:

  1. Love your nails! And VS always has fun team shirts and they always fit great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only football I watch is the Superbowl! My hubby isn't into football either (he's too riding his motorcycle) so I don't have to be subjected to it, haha.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pumped!!! I love football season
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly & Turned up to ElevenSeptember 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM

    I love football and I love all this gear (only I'd love it more if it was Steelers themed) but I do enjoy watching the Giants play. I'm a huge college fan. I moved to Alabama about oh... 8 years ago. And picked the University of Alabama as my "team to root for with the natives" I think I chose my team wisely. It was right before their amazing recent rise to the top (again). I love all of this gear, now i need to search for my team. I LOVE this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those team shirts! I'd love them if they were Michigan! :) Loving your blog!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!
    www.thecoralcourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm with you! as a former athlete, i can't get enough of pro sports. :)
    you're adorable!!

    www.kissesandkardio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look,like the nail colors :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks andy! I love a good themed manicure!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha thanks Cat! and I agree -- love sports just as much as the boys : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks Kristi! gotta keep the look cute on game day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Kristin! And i'm sure if you check the lines from Victoria's Secret or Old Navy they probably have a college football stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should check if the stores I linked to have stuff for the Steelers (I'm sure they do!) and recreate it the whole look in black and gold! Thanks for the comments Kelly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's cool that your hubby is into biking. has he gotten you on one yet? xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Jessica! And I agree -- VS makes adorable stuff for sports wear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek! Those Hunter flats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lets go G-men!! Looking forward to enjoying the season with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me too baby! Get ready for a crazy girlfriend again!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aren't they! I've always wanted flats for rainy days so I think I might have to go ahead and purchase them ; )

    ReplyDelete
  20. These nails art look excellent . Like these .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...