9.16.2013

I wish I never got rid of my bedazzler......

It seems like embellishments and jewels are popping up all over the place this fall. It makes me wish I never got rid of my bedazzler in the 90's! Because I made some pretty sweet bejeweled tshirts and sweatshirt (with puffy paint and mirrors might I add!) in elementary school. Now these picks give that original idea a little more adult sophistication and class. 

Embellishments


Stock up on the latest bejeweled trend for fall here:


Gray sweatshirt  // Cream colored sweatshirt // Gray jeweled sweatshirt on model // Embellished pencil skirt // Ballet flats // Jeweled earrings // Embellished baseball hat


Anyone else rock sweet bejeweled stuff in the 80's and 90's?
And who's totally rockin' this trend now?

Happy Monday Everyone! 

xo Steph

15 comments:

  1. Who knew the trend would come back to haunt you??! :) Love that gray sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty little thingsSeptember 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM

    haha right! or as I like to think of it, when I was in 2nd grade I was well ahead of the times : ) Thanks for the comments Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty little thingsSeptember 16, 2013 at 5:30 PM

    Me too Sharon! This is one trend that I'm all about right now! Especially if I can get away wearing some bedazzlement at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty little thingsSeptember 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM

    haha gotta love that old school bedazzler! If I still had it I would be so on trend right now! thanks for the comments skylette! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely can't forget the puffy paint and mirrors - no 90's outfit would be complete without them!

    I do love this take on the jeweled clothing that is popping up.

    -Sarah


    http://www.sarrrahgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. After looking at the cost for that hat, I might just get a bedazzler myself and go into business!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love the title of this post ;) I'm loving the bedazzled trend too.


    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this trend, so many great pieces here!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get enough of bejeweled sweatshirts! Great post. :)

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought the ON sweatshirt this weekend...I cannot wait to break it out! That skirt is beautiful too.



    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Glamorous HousewifeSeptember 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM

    I adore anything with a little sparkle on it. The pencil skirt is my favorite.


    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are amazing so great thanks for shared this post on public .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...