3.17.2012

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I wanted to share a really cute find that I'm loving right which is {subway art.} This one in particular is for St. Patrick's Day - so I would have this one framed for the month of March. They have subway arts for all other holidays too - which you can find here.
And here's a few others I'm loving. {Easter}
{Valentine's Day}
{New Years}
{Forth of July}
And a filler for {everyday} use between holidays. LOVE
D and I are planning on going out in Hoboken today, walk around, run some errands, get my Shamrock Shake from McDonald's {don't judge} and just enjoy the nice weather. 
Hope you all have a nice weekend and don't forget to wear your green! : )

-Pretty Little Things


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...