3.05.2012

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend was one of those weekends where you didn't really do much of anything, but still considered a great weekend. On Saturday, D and I went into Hoboken for St. Patty's Parade Day (sans parade) and met up with some friends at a local bar. We stayed out, got some pizza for a late lunch/drunk snack and called it a day, getting home by 6pm. I guess we're just getting older and can't really do the whole drinking all day thing anymore! We'll leave that to the young kids! haha. Later that night we snuggled up on the couch in sweatpants, watched tv, drank wine and ordered sushi. Totally my kind of Saturday night these days!

On Sunday D and I had a couples massage scheduled for us since December from a Living Social deal he booked. Such a nice treat - and honestly one of the best massages I've ever had. Our massage therapist Sonia was seriously so thorough (she massages my earlobes and scalp!!) so needless to stay I started my Sunday super relaxed and will be going back. Afterwards, D and I grabbed lunch at a local Cuban restaurant, stopped for some coffee and tea, did some window shopping and then headed home. From there, we caught up on laundry, cleaned our apartment, and finally got around to watching the movie "Warrior" which D got for Christmas from my brother (which was a great movie by the way!). Got a lot of quality time with D this weekend, and I think that's what made it such a great weekend. Hope you all had wonderful and restful weekends as well!  Happy Monday : )

 being all nerdy in my green gear.
me and D <3


-pretty little things

1 comment:

  1. Although it was a great weekend, I wouldn't say we didn't do much...sounds to me like we did a lot-but all of it was good. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...