1.04.2013

there are places I remember....

While this first week of the new year comes to a close -- I thought it would be fun to take one last look back at some of my favorite memories from this year. 2012 brought many memorable experiences that including my beloved NY Giants winning the Superbowl, D and I celebrating our 2 year anniversary at a beautiful B&B in the Baltimore inner harbor, I created my first blog, my best friend got married and I was her maid of honor, I went on a wonderful vacation to Florida  celebrated my birthday and last year in my twenties (sad face), graduated from grad school with a Master's in School Counseling, landed my first counseling job that I love, and moved back to Hoboken in an amazing apartment.
What a year it's been!!
Anniversary in Baltimore's inner harbor. 
 breakfast in bed -- yes, please!
D's niece little Ava is born.
my bff gets married.
visit a farmer's market
hike Bushkill Falls
many trips to the beach
fresh crabs and Coronas
kissing at the top of the Ferris wheel
our second vacation together down to sunny FL
many, MANY weddings we attended this year
good food, great company
wine and cheese nights.
apple picking
fun days in NYC with nowhere to go
Giants games when they actually win!
festive fall fun.
this year's Halloween costume.
{so pumped for next year's idea already}
so very thankful.
We're moving!! A lock ceremony was in order...
getting a Christmas tree in the new apartment.
ugly sweaters
May 2013 be the best year yet -- and I hope you continue to follow me in the little spot of the blogging world I like to call Pretty Little Things : )

-Steph

13 comments:

  1. Your 2012 looks pretty dang awesome! Wishing you all the best in 2013 :)

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeze, you guys did do a lot! I hope this new year is even better than the last!
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished so much in 2012! Here's to a wonderful 2013 :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing year full of love! I hope 2013 is even better for you!!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2012 was great but I hope 2013 is even better!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a year it was! Amazing memories and photos:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all that you've accomplished both personally and professionally:)!! You have so much to be proud of! Hope 2013 is full of blessings:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I just found your blog and I love this post...Its fun to meet new bloggers and to see the different styles...hope you come visit me too..
    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved looking at all of your photos, what a fun year you had!! Your Halloween costumes were awesome!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos <3

    How about following each other? If yes, please let me know. Have a nice day!
    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, what a cute ode to the past year! Loving the bridesmaid's multi-color flowers & bright shoes - what a fun take on the traditional wedding party!

    xo
    Kristin
    www.LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful collage of pictures! And seriously...that Beatles song played in my head as I scrolled the whole way through.

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...