5.01.2015

Forum Friday: Are Skinny Jeans on Their Way Out?

Back in the day (and when I say that, I mean circa early 2000's when I was in college) we were all about the flared and boot cut jeans. That was what you wore. Pair that with a tight fitted camisole/embellished top, some pointy toe pumps and your Coach wristlet and you were ready for a night out my friends! Can anyone feel me on that one? Clearly styles change and cycle in and out.  For a long time now, skinnies were and are all the rage. They are everywhere! I remember first hating the trend because I have less than stellar legs. More like muscular thick legs, but we works with what's given to us right? Anyway, I eventually hopped on board the skinny jean train because, duh - fashion!! 
But now I'm hearing skinny jeans are on their way our for……gasp, flared and boot cut jeans! If this is the case, sign me up because they have always been more flattering on me anyway. But what do you think? Are they on their way out? What are you seeing as the fashion trends in your social circles?

xo Steph

9 comments:

  1. I had a similar reaction to the recent posts I've seen about the return of flares! I'm excited about the bootcuts- I feel like they're more flattering on many people. But it will totally change my wardrobe! I feel like a lot of my tops are better suited for a straight leg now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hating skinny jeans when they first appeared, and now I can't imagine switching back to flares and boot cuts - what am I supposed to wear all of my cute booties with?!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I hated the skinnies. It took me awhile to get into them but now I really like them. I still have some bootcuts so I'll take that style if it comes back. They look so much cute with heels than skinnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY rocked the pointy shoes and boot cut jeans! I love that they are coming back, I love all styles of denim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just excellent . Feeling awesome guy .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skinny Jeans are good but don't underestimate the awesome look bellbottom jeans create. If you're some who love wearing boyfriend shirts. Here are the amazing collection of printed men's shirt online!. You can style it with your jeans, trousers, skirts and more unique ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Even I'm on skinny jeans look, as you could pair shirts, t-shirt or even experiment with colors while having a great pair of jeans
    My looks completes with stunning men's printed shirt which I tuck inside my jeans,And you would have amazing look ready!https://www.tistabene.com/collections/printed-shirts-collection/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...