5.06.2013

Random thoughts and funnies....

Yeah it's Monday, and I'm tired and not at all feeling ready to take on this work week (anyone else feel me on that?) so rather than an outfit post I'm leaving you all with some funnies to make you smile and laugh this Monday. I know that's what I need this morning......Enjoy : )
Truth: This is why I am currently banning myself form entering a Target. I have no will power with that store. They seriously make toilet paper cute.
YES can I get an AMEN to that!
Lean Cuisine: leaving me unsatisfied and hungry since forever.
Am I the only one who still feel this way?
Real books all the way baby!!
 Love her. Get those mozzarella sticks girl!
Yes Paula, butter IS everything. 
That is, until you develop type II diabetes.
As a teacher in my previous career -- I am all too familiar with this elusive answer. 
You sneaky little rat!
 Guilty as charged......
Truth: sometimes I watch Hoarders while cleaning to give me that extra motivation. So I've vacuumed but don't really feel like dusting. Well at least I don't have two year old leftovers sitting on my kitchen counter. This is literally how I rationalize things.

Welp, that's it kids. Hope some of these made you chuckle. Have a great Monday -- I myself and having a slow start at things..... must have been the cinco de mayo festivities that did me in ; )

xo Steph

Also linking up with Still Being Molly

11 comments:

  1. Haha! I went to Target yesterday and I walked out with NOTHING. That never happens and I was so proud of myself. Haha, Hoarders def makes me want to clean like crazy too.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha these made me laugh. The book one did make me a little sad though. I'm definitely guilty of buying millions of books (in their original form). The Kindle just won't help me build a library in my future house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! So true I totally go on cleaning sprees after watching hoarders! And I ban myself from Target all the time. Now if I could just ban myself from buying something every time I go into work at Anthropologie I would be golden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me & my coworkers were talking about the lean cuisine ecard yesterday. i always take them for lunch and always leave hungrier than before lol :(

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lean cuisine things are all salt but I know it makes you women feel like your losing weight so go for it!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love for you to link up to my weekly blog hop going on now :) http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/emerald-skinny-love-tuesday-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quotes. Too funny. Love the one about the ereaders.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really funny. lol. Nice switch to the posts. So fun.

    Cami
    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quotes its funny and sayings are true. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing an amazing post . Like it .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...