7.29.2014

Late Summer

By this time in the summer as August rolls around I have two things on my mind: my birthday, and then back to school/fall shopping. I know, I know, there's still sooooo much summer left but I just can't help myself! So I start dressing myself in "late summer" wear, which is slowly incorporating jeans back into rotation and wearing darker colors (like this adorable green color tank) and swapping in dark nail polishes (though I haven't quite gone that far yet.) 

Late Summer

| details |

4 comments:

  1. Love the color of that tank, and the bag is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite weather is right in between summer and fall (or spring and summer). I really like wearing jeans on the bottom and whatever I want on top! If I could live in an outfit like this year round I totally would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really these are perfect for summer .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...