3.05.2012

Bridal Shower Inspiration

As you all know, my best friend is getting married this April and we just celebrated her bachelorette party last weekend. As MOH, I'm also planning her bridal shower which is this Saturday. I'm super excited to see her face when she gets there to see all her friends and family there to celebrate the future Mrs. D : )
I'm planning a pink themed bridal shower with tons of girly touches, and I can't wait to post pics of how it turned out! Below are some of my inspiration photos for the candy/sweet bar I'm putting together. Anyone else have fun bridal shower inspiration pics?



Hope the shower turns out well! Will post pics next week!

-pretty little things

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...