3.26.2012

My Weekend in Photos

This weekend mom and I ventured into the city to see The Lion King on Broadway! It was my birthday gift to her to celebrate her 60th. I've seen many, many shows on Broadway, but this one was absolutely breathtaking and had me crying -- yes I know I'm such a baby! The costumes alone were just stunning and so visual. Overall the show was AMAZING and I suggest anyone who hasn't seen it to see it asap!!
 Me in front of Minskoff Theater.
 Momma in her cute little hat.
 Posing in front of posters.
Being silly with statues at port authority.
Stopped at the Hello Kitty store aka Sanrio in Times Square to look around like a little five year old girl. I just had to take a picture of this Hello Kitty sushi bar. Seriously how cute is this?

Cheers momma in celebrating your 60th -- I hope you had fun, and hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend! What did you all do this weekend?

-Pretty Little Things

7 comments:

  1. What a fun, special weekend with your mom! I wish I could say that mind was even half as fun, but I spent most of it working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments Sandy! Glad to know I'm not the only adult who enjoys Hello Kitty!! : )

      Delete
  3. Wow, I bet the Hello Kitty store was amazing! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm glad you like my blog! I'll be checking yours out as well : )

      Delete
  4. The Lion King was the best show - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...