4.24.2012

Maid of Honor Hair

So my best friend's wedding is this weekend, and as I've mentioned before - I'm the maid of honor : ) I can't wait to share in such a special moment in her life, and then live it up in one big party to celebrate their marriage! Anyway, my dress, shoes and jewelry are all ready to go. The only thing I have left to do is chose a hair style - which she left completely up to us. Which is why I need your help! Below are a few pics I've found online....would love to hear your thoughts on which pretty maid of honor hair I should rock! {I should also add that I am not a personal fan of "updo's" I don't think they are flattering on me.}
The first one here is simple loose curls on Mila Kunis. I know most people will think its too simple, but I just love the romantic elegance to this. Plus I've never been able to get nice curls like this on my own, so it might look really nice done professionally.
Half up/half down with curls on Lauren Conrad. I really like this look too because it has those loose beautiful curls. Thoughts?
Side pony on Carrie Underwood. With loose curls of course!
I should also note that this is the dress I'll be wearing this weekend. 
Along with these shoes in hot pink.

So what are everyone's thoughts on the hairstyle I should go with? Your suggestions are much appreciated : ) Photos of the wedding will shortly follow.

-Pretty Little Things


7 comments:

  1. I love weddings! It's such a lovely moment to spend it with the people you care about. I personally love the side pony tail with loose curls from Carrie Underwood. I always love her hairstyle and I think it would look great on you! Hope this helps! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures :)

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments Jojo! I like the Carrie Underwood look too - she always looks great! Do you think that side pony would look good with the style dress I'm wearing?

      Delete
    2. I think so! Being the maid of honor should stick out than the braid maids so that hairstyle would look great considering if the other braid maids are doing a halfup/halfdown updo.

      Delete
  2. Love LC's look...I would go with that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input Tara! I like that one a lot too! : )

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all your input everyone! I'll be posting pics next week to show you what I end up going with : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...