4.26.2012

The Shabby Apple

So excited to be affiliated with {The Shabby Apple}, which is an adorable online shop with the cutest, prettiest things.Below are some finds that I'm currently adding to my shopping list : ) Dresses from Shabby Apple
The Headliner Dress found here.
Perfect for work. The Andes skirt found here.
Gold Coral Bangles found here.
Gold Fill Champagne Swarovski Earrings found here. Wish I had these for the wedding this weekend : )
This makes me smile. "When Toast Met Bagel" -- I think this would be a really cute print to frame in the kitchen found here.


What do you all think of my Shabby Apple finds? I think this boutique give off a very Anthropology feel : )


-Pretty Little Things

5 comments:

  1. There cute! The bagel and the toast picture is funny. It would be great to have in the kitchen so people can have a laugh. Great finds!

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think it would be a really fun conversation piece for the kitchen! : )

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, and I'll really be looking forward to an update after you order a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and LOVE LOVE it!

    newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...