4.02.2012

...these are a few of my favorite things.

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days.....but as we all know life can get crazy! Just wanted to take some time to share a few of my current favorite things. Hope you enjoy! : )
1. I don't know what it is about this cake, and I don't know of any occasion I could have this cake for -- for how fun and fabulous is this? I absolutely love the color palate they chose and the accents of gold.

 2. Chanel 2012 Nail Polish colors which are appropriately named April, May and June. April is a creamy berry, which is a perfect transition between winter and spring -- and will help me leave my beloved "Wicked" by Essie. May is a girly, bubblegum pink color that I think perfectly represents spring flowers in full bloom and reminds me of Easter. And June is a pale, creamsicle orange which reminds me of that very tasty treat. It also reminds be of beaches and summer which is right around the corner from June. Overall, I think Chanel nailed this one! (no pun intended). 
3. I saw this image on my Pinterest page and I fell in love. I need to make this my bedroom. I've always loved the look of all white bedding (because it makes me feel like I'm in some serene and peaceful environment or that floating in a big fluffy cloud) but I really ADORE the wooden pallet headboard with the handwritten message awake my soul -- just perfection. And then the clothes line of photographs hung on the wall really completes this look for me. I must recreate this like now!  
4. I do not have any kids and am very, VERY far off from having one but I fell in love with the picture of this nursery. I like the neutral colored walls, the placement of the baby name, the paisley prints, the crib, the bedding -- everything! What a wonderful place to share special moments.
5. I need this print somewhere in my house. When the choice of tea and coffee is my only problem of that day, sign me up! But we all know I would pick tea any day : )

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! What are you loving lately?

-Pretty Little Things

6 comments:

  1. What pretty picks! I love the nail polish colors that lighten/brighten up as we move towards summer and that wood headboard is so pretty. I just made a headboard yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments Cara! What kind of headboard did you make? I've been thinking of tackling a similar project myself...

      Delete
  2. Love that cake with the dots and chevron...totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously how amazing is that cake! I would love a cake like this for my birthday : )

      Delete
  3. I never need an excuse for cake...Yum! I like the coffee and tea picture. That would be a great'problem' to have...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...